Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Memorial Day recap


 Handing out poppies with Dad

The weather was on and off overcast and rainy, but that didn't stop us from fully enjoying our long weekend. Dan and I decided to tackle a bunch of projects around the house including painting. Well...I didn't actually paint. I just picked out paint colors. Dan did all the work!

The one major bummer from last weekend was that I had to drop out of my marathon. I hurt my heel a week ago and have been limping pretty badly around the house. I made the call Friday night to skip the race, which I'm not going to lie was pretty devastating. A quick trip to the doc today and I've scored myself a lovely air boot (sigh...)
Don't be jealous. I know, it's stunning

Here are a few fun pics from our other adventures!
 Celebrating Phillip's birthday with silly faces
 Hanging out with this cutie
 Enjoying some sunshine with friends at the neighborhood Memorial Day celebration. 
Saturday was a beautiful day!
Taking advantage of some sales with this one