Monday, March 23, 2015

A birthday tea


I cannot believe my baby just turned five! I know I say that every year, but it's true! This year we decided to try something completely different for Paige's party and had all the kids at our house instead of the park. We skipped the bouncy house and hiring a performer and decided to play all the "old fashion" games we used to play as kids. Musical chairs, pin the bumble bee on the flower and a pinata. Turns out all those games are still a huge hit - as much for the adults as for the kids! As for Paige, she had a blast getting to dress up, be the star and see all of her friends. Happy 5th Birthday to my sweet, funny, sparkly Birdie!
 Getting ready for the party
Milana & Emi
 Joshua & Jillian
 A rousing game of musical chairs (there were a few tears...)
 The dapper birthday gang
Birthday love from big brother